Cricket West Indies (CWI) has today confirmed the coaching staff and management team to accompany the West Indies Senior Men’s Team to the Tri-Series in Ireland and the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019.
According to a CWI release, following last week’s appointment of interim Head Coach, Floyd Reifer, the full complement of Coaching Staff and Team Management to assist Coach Reifer is now confirmed.
The squad for the Tri-Series in Ireland will meet up with the coaching team at a training camp in Barbados, starting today, Monday 15th April 2019, the CWI release stated.
Director of Cricket, Jimmy Adams said, “CWI have, in consultation with interim Head Coach Floyd Reifer, assembled a strong support group of coaches to work with the squad for the Tri-Series against Ireland and Bangladesh as we prepare for the World Cup. This support group will continue throughout the ICC Cricket World Cup in England.
Jimmy Adams added, “The training camp is now taking place in Barbados, as the CCG in Antigua is currently being used as a venue for the West Indies U15 Super50 Cup, where there will be heavy usage of the ground and training facilities.”
The Coaching Staff and Team Management:
- Floyd Reifer- Interim Head Coach
- Roddy Estwick – Assistant Coach
- Corey Collymore – Assistant Coach (Fast Bowling)
- Rayon Griffith – Assistant Coach (Fielding)
- Mushtaq Ahmed – Assistant Coach (Spin Bowling)
- Rawl Lewis – Team Manager
- Dr. Oba Gulston – Physiotherapist
- Corey Bocking – Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Dexter Augustus – Video and Data Analyst
- Steven Sylvester – Sports Psychologist
- Zephyrinus Nicholas – Massage Therapist