[www.inewsguyana.com] – Southland International Inc through its malt brand, MOUSSY, will be offering one lucky person a chance to change their lives by winning the grand prize of G$1M cash in the second edition of the Colour Your Life promotion.
“Imagine the endless possibilities of starting your own business, minimising your mortgage, remodelling your home, finance your education or take a vacation!” the Company said in a press release.
Millionaire winner of 2014’s edition was Ms. PereDeRoy of East Ruimveldt Georgetown. The post graduate student in International Studies at the University of Guyana, praised the Company for having such a promotion.
“She indicated her winnings had come at a perfect time to assist with her boarding expenses in pursuit of a two year scholarship in Canada,” the press release noted.
According to Southland International, one year later, she is on her way to completing her Masters comfortably and debt free.
The Company noted that this year’s promotion depicts an experience for consumers to refresh and enjoy the ‘new genre’ of malta in Guyana as opposed to the culture of dark malt beverages.
“The versatility of this product offers a healthier alternative than soft drinks, shandy or ales. It has been the most popular and preferred non-alcoholic beverage of choice especially during religious occasions.”
In addition to winning the grand prize of $1M, 18 lucky winners will have the opportunity to win six 40 inch Samsung Smart TVs, Grocery Vouchers worth G$20,000 and US$50 cash prizes each.
Each prize will be drawn weekly at select outlets countrywide in Georgetown, Corentyne Coast, West Coast/West Bank of Demerara, Linden, Bartica& Essequibo
First drawing will be held on March 21, 2015 where 3 lucky winners will win a Samsung 40 inch Smart TV, Grocery Voucher worth G$20,000 and US$50 cash
- The Customer’s Name, Address, Telephone Number along with 3 Moussy Caps must be placed in a sealed envelope and deposited in Boxes located at Outlets countrywide
- There will be seven (7) drawings during the period of the Promotion where customers will win fabulous Prizes. The presentation of the Grand Prize will be held at Buddy’s Parking Lot (Southland International Inc.)
- Winners must present acceptable identifications, viz National Identification Card, Valid Passport and proof of address to uplift prizes. Where a winner is not available to collect his/her winning prize, he/she could authorise a person on his/her behalf. The person must produce an authorisation from the winner. The authorised person must produce an acceptable Identification of his/herself and ID of the winner.
- Prizes must be claimed and uplifted within one (1) month from the date of the declaration of winners.
- All winners agree to have their photographs and or names used for publicity at the discretion of Southland International Inc.
- Prizes are not returnable, refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Persons who do not comply with these rules will be ineligible for prizes
- Employees and their immediate families of SII and its Parent Company are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- All enquiries must be addressed to Southland International Inc. Marketing Division on telephone number 223-1040 ext 103