Guyana Chronicle Sports Club on Fire

0

 

fire[www.inewsguyana.com] – Firefighters are battling to contain a blaze at the Sports Club of the Guyana Chronicle Newspaper this morning, Saturday, September 20.

Reports indicate that the fire may have started by some vagrants, who were cooking at the side of the Sports Club. iNews’ Reporter, Tracey Khan – Drakes is at the scene and will provide more details shortly.

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.