(Barbados Nation) Five men were yesterday remanded over the murder of British National, Steven Weare 49 years, formerly of Newcastle Plantation House, St.John, who was reported missing on Wednesday the 23rd day of August 2017. Weare was last seen, sometime during the afternoon of the 23rd in the car park of Burger King situated at University Drive, Black Rock, St. Michael.
The five charged are:
- Sunil Decourcey Brome, 35 years, of #7, Alamanda Drive, West Terrace, St. James.
- Keino Nakito Griffith, 30 years, of Pounders Gap, Westbury Road, St. Michael.
- Christopher Darnley Michael Clarke, 26 years, of Oughterson, St. Philip.
- Torio Akiro Watson, 26 years, of Block 6D, Field Road, Wildey, St. Michael.
- Basil Alphonso Branch, 27 years, of Morris Gap, Westbury Road, St. Michael.
They appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrates Court yesterday.