Berbice businessman dies in fire; store, nearby house destroyed

0

The scene of the fire. [iNews' Photo]
The scene of the fire. [iNews’ Photo]
[www.inewsguyana.com] – A businessman who was trapped inside his furniture Factory at Lot 35, First Street Cane field, East Canjie Berbice has died after the building went up in flames.

Dead is Ayube Hamid while a nearby house was also gutted in the fire; however no one was injured in that house.

It is not yet clear how the fire started; firefighters are at the scene and while the fire has been controlled, the man’s body is yet to be located.

LEAVE A REPLY

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.